Sunday, June 22, 2008

HAHAHA, I managed to come online for awhile.

My intention is to come online to ask about SBQ FORMATS. I totally forgot everything k.



I'm going for war armed with:

1 chapter of SS,
platetectonics and rivers/coasts for geog (which i haven't studied for, only rivers)


Chem/emaths/amaths/history TOTALLY untouched (really, totally)

Bio (two chapters, excretion and uh, plant reproduction)

and HALF a chapter of human geog


(the hearts are BLACK cause i hate MYEs :D)



Thanks man, I was still playing the piano, singing and sleeping just now. I FEEL NO STRESS AT ALL WHY IS THAT SO? it seems like I don't really care if i end up in many many remedials or SSS. :/

I think I'll start minding when the time comes D:
but i'll still study now of courseee


OKAY OFF TO STUDY NOW! I THINK I WON'T UPDATE UNLESS I FEEL THE STRESSSSS.



ashley kaiying anna and a few others are still online hahaha.
and i haven't been replying to tags since the 17th LOL.

No comments: